Background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

No tv...

So here's the thing..we have been without cable since Friday (I think) and I think that it has been fantastic.  We spend all too much time in front of the boob tube.  Now don't get me wrong,  we have watched some things.  But the tv is not just on to be on.  We have watched some cartoons, the good ones, really good ones like Looney Tunes and me and my girls have been loving it. 
Now I should be packing instead I am here on the couch dreaming up ice cream flavors that I can go make and dreading the packing that must happen very soon.
But for now I am going to lay here with sarah and enjoy bugs bunny and her giggles.  and listen to ansley trying to learn to play super mario brothers. And listen to jake softly snore on the love couch next to me.
Oh happy happy thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment