Background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE best chocolate chip cookies ever!

so as i am writting this i am blamming pintrest for it's ease of sharing calories amongst people around the globe.  i found this reciepe either on pintrest or the actual blog Dear Lillie (which I love to peruse)  but it ended up on my 'drool...drool' board...(you looney tunes fans know what I mean)...and tonight Ansley, Sarah and I made them and oh my!  they are yummy!  good for you?  probably not but I did add 1/4 cup of flax seeds and there is oatmeal involved so i say indulge...just not a lot or every day.  which should not be a problem for me since the kitchen and i are not the best of friends...so here is the receipe and some yummy pics.  i suggest making these at least once in your life (or once a week)!  i made the receipe according to the directions below except i did 2 cups of chocolate chips, no chunks or shaving, used self-rising flour so no baking soda and i added 1/4 cup of flax seeds.

Can you see the excitement?

Ansley was very proud of her mad camera skills...she liked how the salt looked pouring in.



the secrect ingrdient...



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment