Background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because I need somthing new to try (and do)...

I've been wanting to read more - I am, honestly, bored of playing around online, and would rather sit with a good book, or have a bath with a good book, or whatever, with a good book.  So I am going to try a challenge that I found on another blog.  http://namereading.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-sign-ups.html
Using your first name, or blogger name, or your pets name, or even your favorite literary character's name; whichever you like, choose books with first title letters that spell out your name. (Audio books and eBooks are also okay.) Such as my name: Victoria. the first book's title would start with the letter V, then the next book title begins with I, etc. Make sense? (I hope so!) :p
So here goes, I am going with my first name to start with...  I'll update as I go.  Shouldn't be too hard (except maybe finding the time.)
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
M..
E..
L..love the one you're with by emily griffin (B+)
I..
S..Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich (B, only because they are all the same now...need some variety or the movie!)
S..
A..A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard (A+, but so sad..but she is one tough cookie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment