Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) Happy New Year!

SO today is the NEW year.  We spent it by doing nothing.  I think that it was a very good way to spend it.
I have not made any serious resolutions, do they ever last?  The one thing I am going to try to do, is take each day as it comes and relax.  No one gets out alive right?
Ansley is still not feeling well, but not puking anymore,  Sarah has enjoyed her day and Jake went to the gym...very good for him!  The Badgers did not pull it off but it was a good game.  Lots of screaming at the tv, never thought I'd ever care that much about football.  Times have changed since when my dad MADE me wear the Falcon sweater.  But you can never say that I jumped on the Superbowl bandwagon this year, been a Falcon (by my choice or not) since I was born.  I was pleasantly suprised that Alabama beat Michigan State, at least that made the Badger loss not so bad. 
So here's to 2011, I hope you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment