Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Art with Sarah...

The finished project

alligator

Lucy

Ansley and Sarah


Jack

Today Sarah and I decided to get creative.  I found some fun scrap booking paper on clearance this morning and really liked it so I bought it.  Now, I have no idea how to scrapbook or even what I would do with the paper.... Sarah had some pictures of flowers hanging in her bedroom and the other day she told me she did not like 2 of the flowers....so an idea was born.  I took the frames down and added in the scrapbook paper and had Sarah design her own pictures for her room.  So we ended up with an alligator, a picture of Jack the cat, a picture of Lucy the dog and (my favorite) a picture of Sarah and Ansley.  We had a lot of fun doing it together, hope you enjoy the results of our creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment